The production process of ceramic knives
1. Put water, raw material powder and grinding balls into the mixer and stir evenly.
2. Through filtration, the diameter is consistent, and the size of nano-scale raw material particles cannot exceed 1 micron.
3. Spray, dry, dehydrate, and granulate to make granular powder.
4. Fill the finished powder into the knife-shaped mold.
5. Apply a pressure of about 12,900 pounds per square centimeter to the powder in the mold through the press to fix the powder into a knife shape.
6. Put the knife-shaped powder into the kiln, and precisely control the temperature for sintering.
7. During the whole sintering process, the blade will shrink to 75% to 50%. The shrinkage ratio of different raw materials will be different, so the shrinkage ratio must be considered when designing the ceramic knife mold.
8. After leaving the kiln, the knife blank is processed by diamond grinding wheel and other equipment to process the surface of the blade and cut out the blade.
9. Install the handle, and a healthy and sharp green ceramic knife will be finished.